Deborah R Bernstein, M.D., of The Holistic Healing Center, has been providing holistic medical care to patients since 1999. Most of her patients are local, but there are many that travel long distances to The Holistic Healing Center due to Dr. Bernstein’s policy of creating a partnership with her patients and providing a personalized holistic healthcare program. With her unique blend of specialties in Holistic Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Nutritional/Functional Medicine, she integrates the best of complementary and conventional therapies.
Why do people choose to visit Dr. Bernstein:
- They are looking for alternatives to conventional medical treatment
- They are interested in learning more about natural treatment options
- They want an integrative approach that is personalized to their specific needs
- They are encouraged by current patients who have experienced enhanced wellbeing
- They want to feel better and take charge of their health
- They are ready to eliminate some or all of their current medications
- They want to find the root cause of their symptoms
- They are seeking to eliminate their food allergies
Dr. Bernstein uses a patient-centered interdisciplinary approach with a holistic orientation. She takes into consideration each individual’s mind, body and spirit and strongly believes that healing comes about by addressing issues such as:
- Diet and nutrition
- Fitness and exercise
- Stress Management
- Self limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Vitamin, Mineral, and Neuro-Endocrine Imbalances
Dr. Bernstein says it best: “My holistic – functional medicine approach is science based with an emphasis on assessing and treating the underlying causes. I take time to listen and consider the whole person with his or her own uniqueness. I implement individually tailored testing and treatments to restore health and wellbeing.”
Our staff members all have the same goal in mind, to support each patient in his or her journey towards optimal health and wellbeing. Further, our Integrative Functional Nutritionist, who specializes in an integrative functional approach to nutrition, is uniquely trained to support patients with their lifestyle goals.
The Holistic Healing Center is conveniently located near Doylestown, New Hope, Newtown, Stockton, Warrington, in beautiful Lahaska, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.